- Reference and administration fee – £195 for the first two applicants. £50 for each additional applicant over two applicants. This fee includes references for two tenants plus preparation of the tenancy agreement. There is no fee for contract renewal.
- Inventory Fee – The cost will vary depending on the size of the property but will be approx £100 to be paid at the start of the Tenancy. Please ask for further details.
- Rent – payable monthly in advance
- Deposit – a deposit equal to 1½ x the monthly rent will be paid at the start of the Tenancy, and will be held as per current legislation on deposits.
- Check-Out Fee: The tenant is responsible for paying for an independent inventory clerk to carry out the Check-Out at the end of the Tenancy. The Inventory Clerk will compile a full Inventory Report and Schedule of Condition prior to the Tenancy starting and the Landlord will be responsible for paying for this as well as for any costs associated with the Check-In. The tenant will be provided with a copy of the report to check over when they take possession of the property. When the tenant(s) moves out of the property, the Inventory Clerk will meet them at the property to do the “check out” of the property and run through the schedule of condition. The costs of the Check-Out will be the tenant’s responsibility and the price is usually between £90-£120.00 depending on the size of the property.
- Insurance – Finesse advise that a contents insurance policy is taken out to cover personal possessions and also to include accidental damage cover for the Landlords possessions.
- Tenant find only – 7.5%
- Tenant find plus Rent Collection – 10%
- Fully Managed Service – 12.5%
There is no administration fee for renewal of contract.