Concentrating on the London Borough of Richmond, including Richmond, Twickenham, Teddington & The Hamptons, as well as the surrounding areas of Sunbury, Molesey and Thames Ditton, Finesse are able to offer a high level of local knowledge and expertise, and a personal approach to both Landlords and Tenants.
Finesse offer a variety of packages & services to landlords starting with the standard introduction-only service all the way through to the fully tailored managed service where Finesse are the main point of contact for our clients, taking all the hassle off their hands.
Introduction-only Letting Service:
- – Advise as to likely rental income.
- – Advertise & general marketing of the property
- – Interview prospective tenants for the property
- – Conduct full reference checks
- – Provide Tenancy Agreement
- – Set up Direct Debit and collect first two month’s rental payments
Full Management Service – also includes:
- – Rental Collection on behalf of Landlord
- – Lodging of Deposit with Deposit Protection Service
- – Checking the Tenant into the Property
- – Main Point of Contact for Tenant for all queries
- – Each Management package tailor made to suit each individual Landlord
- – Carrying out regular inspections of the property
- – Co-ordinating repair & maintenance works
- – Collect & forwarding of landlord’s mail
Inventory Reports & Full Reference Checks:
With the relatively new Deposit Protection Scheme it is essential for Tenants and Landlords to have a comprehensive Inventory Report compiled by an Independent Inventory Clerk prior to the Tenancy commencing. Finesse will be happy to recommend a number of professionals. Finesse also use independent & recognised referencing companies to assess each prospective tenant.